lunedì 14 maggio 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Vampire Of My Dreams

Title: Vampire Of My Dreams
Author: Christina Moss



Description

This is a short novella about a human girl, Zoe, and a Vampire named Alexander. The vampire, after saving Zoe's life then decides to check on her by visiting her in her dreams. But it isn't long before he falls in love with the girl he saved. The problem is, she doesn't know he's real.


Review

It was.... not what I expected... I admit I thought it would be better. Especially seeing all the positive reviews and ratings on Goodreads and Amazon. 
I would have very much liked to give it 3 stars at least, but I just couldn't. 
It was boring at times. This story didn't get me hooked as I would have liked.
At least I didn't pay for this read. I got it for free on the author's website. 

***2 stars***

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento