mercoledì 28 novembre 2012

BOOK REVIEW: The Boss's Fake Fiancee

Title: The Boss's Fake Fiancee
Author: Inara Scott




Description:

Is she his worst nightmare…
No relationships, that’s billionaire Garth Solen’s rule—especially not with a woman like his new employee Melissa Bencher, who thinks with her heart and not her head. But all bets are off when Melissa tries to make her jerk ex-boyfriend jealous by suggesting that she’s dating her gorgeous boss. How could she have imagined all the trouble one impulsive act could cause?

…or a dream come true?
To protect his ailing grandmother, Garth is forced to play the part of Melissa’s adoring fiancé. Now they’re trying on rings and posing for the paparazzi. The game is clear: for one month, they play the part of an engaged couple, and then they part ways. No emotions. No entanglements. But when it comes to matters of the heart, Melissa’s never been good at following the rules…


Review:

Oh how I liked this book! It made me cry to craziness. Some bits were so sad. And some other bits were so full of love. And there were a few hot spicy scenes. The sexual tension between Melissa and Garth was so thick and electrifying.
I liked that I had both Melissa and Garth's points of view. I coud actually feel their sentiments. Especially Melissa's. I could feel her hurt, her love, her sorrow, her desperation, her disappointment, her desire, her compassion, her joy. I could feel Garth's fear and desperation, and the realization he loved Melissa and couldn't live without her.
I shed both sad and happy tears.
A very well written book and a good story. A very romantic love story.
I'd recommend it to everyone who like romance. 


***4 stars***

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento