domenica 11 novembre 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Demon Envy

Title: Demon Envy
Author: Erin Lynn
Series: Kenzie Sutcliffe (Book One)




Description:

Being a teenager can be hell-especially when you're friends with someone who was born there.

Kenzie Sutcliffe woke up to another normal morning-until a demon popped up in her shower. While trying to get rid of a monster zit, she dropped her acne lotion in the tub. And when fifty bucks' worth of it swirled down the drain, it freed a demon from his prison portal. A mysteriously geeky-looking demon.

So now Kenzie is saddled with a creature who looks and acts like every other guy she knows-that is, annoying. At least Levi has a job-if you can call it that. He has to stir up envy and jealousy in humans, or he starves. All he's tempting Kenzie to do is to crawl back into her bedroom and hide there forever. Because no one is going to be coveting her life after this.


Review:

I have to admit, when I first read the plot I was intrigued, though not all that thrilled. And I was a little reluctant at first about reading this book, but when I started reading I just couldn't stop! Addictive!
I liked Kenzie, though some times I wanted to kick her for various reasons.
I loved Adam, he's so totally sweet and hot and lovely! I admit at first I wasn't all that into him, I was perplexed, but then he ended up being a sweetie! Kenzie and Adam are so cute together!
I also liked Levi, but I wasn't as charmed as I was with Adam. Levi is caring, fun and at times a total jerk. But I liked the relationship building between him and Kenzie. I wonder, what will await us in the next book? I'm so curious!
Zoe reminded me a little of my 5 year-old self when dealing with money. Lol, totally funny! And she was cute. I liked the way Zoe and Levi were buddies.
Kenzie's father was totally hilarious. Typical behaviour of a father toward a teenage daughter. Her mother was cool too.
The story was awesome and new. Very nice. I enjoyed this book.
Recommended! 


***4 stars***

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento