martedì 26 febbraio 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Never Too Far

Title: Never Too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Series: Too Far (Book Two)





Description:

He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.


Review:

 Oh my God!!!! You have no freaking idea how much I loved this book!!! It also frustrated the hell out of me but I was totally in love with Rush!!! Okay, I also wanted to slap him silly for how he reacted to Nan's accident but most of the time I just wanted to kiss him, f*ck him and marry him! He's the sweetest and cutest and hottest guy ever! I swear, I think he's probably my most favorite character ever! Okay, maybe one of them, but still... God, I loved both books, but this one is sure as Hell my favorite! I am in love with Abbi Glines' books right now. And this one was terribly hot! Waaaaaay hotter than the first book! I was in awe! I wanted to slap Blaire for her stubborness and stupidity sometimes, and I couldn't help but not like Woods, even if he was helping Blaire and he was being very nice and caring, but I also couldn't help but sympathize with Rush for feeling jealous and like Woods was intruding in something very private. After all, Blaire and the baby were Rush's, not Woods' business. I loved Rush's protectiveness and possessiveness. Caveman style! Go Rush! You're the best! I love you!
I liked this book so much! I couldn't put it down! Now I don't have words to describe well this book because I'm still awestruck and I can't think straight. All I can think of saying is that I loved Rush, I loved this story, I loved this book! And you have to read this story, both books, if you ever want to feel emotions like no others!
5 stars well deserved! Abbi Glines, you're my hero!


***5 stars*** 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento